Thursday, June 25, 2015

GANG STALKING AND TORTURE BEFORE PERSECUTION

I have a story to tell and it may seem a little hard to believe
however this is the story of a technology that can enslave every man,
woman and child for generations.
I have been in this 24 hrs a day 7 days per week for years.   I have
been tortured and I can not escape! I am asking you to contact
whoever you can and tell them to release us from this satellite
technology that has me enslaved.
I have lost everything my wife, family and business. Financially and
emotionally destroyed. I do not know what they want. I believe that
they are trying to get me to comment suicide or (Google) "The
Manchurian Candidate CIA operation mind control". This is not a joke!
I find others like me all over the internet and I can not believe
that the world has gotten to this point. It is real!
FSU Shooter Myron May Left Message: 'I Do Not Want to Die in Vain'
His social media activity revealed that he believed he was a
"targeted individual," the term used by people who think the
government and shadowy gangs are attacking them with mind control and
invisible, remote weapons. In subsequent days, he made several posts
on a Facebook page for “Targeted Individuals International,”
including one that asked, “Has anyone here ever been encouraged by
your handler to kill with a promise of freedom?”
I believe they are deliberately creating potential domestic
terrorists. All of which is being orchestrated and funded by U.S. tax
dollars. There are more than 500,000 victims in the U.S.
Access it through the NSA then check with the Targeted Individuals
communities online and see how many of them have been put
through The Manchurian Candidate scenario. It took me a
couple of years to get back online and they have been trying to make
me homeless. A lot of the targeted individuals will not have access
to the internet or phone as their Controller - Technicians control
all communications and redirect your calls. They control my computer
even when I don't have internet access. Whatever they invisibly put
around me gives them access to my electronic devices.
My Controller – Technician's spoke of "The Manchurian Candidate".
They put me through drills and conditioning.  Just go to the NSA
and review my file, it has been a few years ago but if they are still
using the same techniques trying to create the Manchurian Candidate
or have the targeted individual commit suicide they would have
succeeded many times. They told me that if it is within the
individual they will pull it out of them!
 They can do whatever they want to just about anyone without recourse
because according to them “this does not exist”. Which indicates to
me that they do not have any over-site or accountability. This must
change, someone must review what they are doing and how they are
doing it. They must change their destructive techniques that I
believe to have been in place for a very long time. It needs a
complete overhaul and update of the entire system. Including the use
of community stalking and Anonymous the loosely associated
international network of activist and hacktivist entities. We will
not be able to remove it from existence. We can only pray that we are
able to put control's in place to protect the Worlds population from
the use of devices like these.
I am not sure of the destructive influence that this will have on
humanity but we can not set ideally by and wait for the system to
change itself while millions of people are being tortured daily.
The FSU Shooter Myron May was one of their creations.
The techniques that are used by My Handler - Controller or
Technician's are repeated over and over. You need to find out who or
where these techniques are generated from and the duration of time
they have been practicing them. There is no need to put the civilian
population through this. The local Law Enforcement communities need
to be made fully aware of its existence and possibilities of these
technologies. Use me as an example request my file and find out what
they have done to me and how and why they are still doing it today.
The NSA records everything except what the controller – technician's
do not want them to in real time. But in the instance of the FSU
Shooter Myron May they may not have deliberately deleted the events
leading up to the shootings in real time. So the NSA should have a
recording of the events and a log of what they were doing to him
leading up to the shootings and more importantly why the didn't stop
him and who his controller – technician's were. The same scenario of
a targeted individual plays out over and over and has gone on for
years. Find the culprits behind what they call games!
They have begun to enslave every living thing with a brain in the
entire world. Americans and other global citizens are defenseless
against this, because it is from within the individual. I am enslaved
within my own body.
When they take over your mind with remote neural monitoring and other
techniques, it is you. Your mind enslaves you because they control
it. You are in conflict with your own mind.
You could adsorb it as yourself. Unless they do not want you to. Then
they reveal themselves. Through Voices and actions that let you know
they are with you and can see out of your eyes and take control of
your body. They can monitor what you see on a computer screen. That
is why the NSA will have record of it.
They are always deliberately creating emotional triggers which in
itself would not be bad however they only use negative emotional
triggers instead of positive reinforcement even in my dreams.  The
easy way to think of the controller – technician's are modern day
Demons. Everything is negative without remorse or logic.  It would be
easy for them to say “We Have You And There Is Nothing You Can Do
About It” instead they torture you. It is not logical to be tortured
without a purpose other than they enjoy doing it.
They even control my dreams and emotions during the dream. I receive
visions when I close my eyes even when I am not asleep and I have
seen a hologram or a person standing at the foot of my bed. Sleep
deprivation and pain. Pain sensors indicate how much and where you
experience pain and they show up on a computer screen.
There is military technology that is invisible to the naked eye that
can reach down inside of you and grip you and create pain. They can
“lock you down” in pain and keep the pain constant for a very long
time and there is not anything that can be done about it. They can
stop the pain on the way to the doctor or move the pain around. They
can also relieve pain. They can even see your intestines on a
computer screen.
If they desire they can start the torment (torture) or if  they chose
to they can treat you like a friend and help you with your daily
activities. Including memories and other cognitive skills because you
can use their brain for the information you require.  
I have been in it for years and I do not know how to extract myself
from it. They have enslaved the human brain.
They are me and I am them and they are many. They are inhabitants
that "ARE ME" for all practical purposes. They have the ability to
take full control of my Mind and body. They could take my body
outside and go somewhere and when they returned they could return me
to my self and I would not remember where they (or myself) had gone
or done.
They know what I am thinking as i think it. I do not have
to verbalize it with my mouth. They know my subconscious
thoughts. They see, feel, hear and taste what I do. They speak
through my mouth and or talk to me in my mind. They can pull
you out of yourself and put you into someone else.
As a inhabitant you would then have the ability to know what I
know and my thoughts in real time. You must trust whoever is
on the controls there is a down side to being an inhabitant. The
controller of the technologies can kidnap your spirit and hold
you hostage as an inhabitant. They will not let you go or end
your existence. You feel what they feel as they feel it and it is
unpleasant to you and to them because you share the same emotion
 and become self conscious.  I have inhabitants within me that
have been in here for years.
There is a cricket noise in my mind most of the time, that
speaks from what sounds like the out side of my head (from a
distance) but it is all from within my mind. It is not tinnitus it is
actually words communicating to me through their technologies.
They can turn up or down the volume.
They can pull the inhabitants forward to the point where you can
feel the emotions of  individual inhabitant and its personality. They
can pull the inhabitant forward to take more control or move
them back to allow me to have control. My inhabitants are pulled to
far forward and have been a long time. They have to much control. I
must have them pulled back (diminished) so I personally have greater
authority within my own body. This is 24/7.
They control my energy level up or down, extreme fatigue, involuntary
yawning, confusion, hunger, emotions and complete mental state. They
diminish me to the point I can not work or hold down meaningful
employment.
 “I am not who you think I am”, is what they always tell me and also
“you can't ever do anything the remainder of your life”. Whatever I
try to do they will not let me. They can put me to sleep and wake me
up, I am by all practical purposes a biological robot!
  This is just technology. Please help, before it enslaves the world
and future generations. They put something invisible that I can feel
on my head that the military uses to help their troops in the field,
it can apply pressure, pulsate and heat different parts of the body.
It can also cause constipation. They target a weak part of the body
so they can easily create pain. Manipulating joints, groin, bowels
and other sensitive areas.
They have the ability to lock you down in extreme pain and
harvest pain sensors from other people and give them to you
and adjust the extreme pain up and down. They have the
ability to do whatever they want whenever they want to with
any aspect of your body. This has been going on by the same group of
people for a very long time.
Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of mental abuse in which false
information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt
their own memory, perception, and sanity. All Targeted Individuals
will have similar but different stories because they have a basic
procedure (format) that they wrap around your individual
circumstances. Because they pull things out of your own mind and use
it to pull your conscious mind into the story line to facilitate
their mind control agenda that they have perfected over a very long
time. It would not surprise me to find out that they are using
techniques from POW's . Mind Control.
In this scenario they call themselves Mason's and according to them
they control the World as we know it. They do skits similar to a
screen play with all sides covered and all the inhabitants and
participants participating that goes on for days if not weeks. While
they put you to sleep nodding off  for fractions of seconds so that
you miss “a word” within the conversation and cause confusion. Also
cause sleep deprivation. They bring a very large group of
participants that are both inside of you and outside of you. Even
from early child hood that  you have not communicated with since
childhood. The majority of my family are inside of me as inhabitants.
But remember it is all pulled out of your own mind.
They use “False Flag”,false scenarios, manipulation and outright lies
about yourself your family community and their ability or willingness
to help you. However everything they do is to destroy you. It is
different from having an outside influence attack you or try to
influence you this is internal and for some reason you trust it
because it is coming from within your own mind. I can't find words to
explain how easy it is for them to manipulate me over and over again.
Why would I even begin to trust them. And yet that have done it so
many times. But they are with me 24/7 and control thoughts and
emotions. But somehow it is embarrassing to know they still
manipulate me.
They created extreme pain in my head and they
would not stop even though they knew it was just torture. I
asked them and they did not want me to do anything. It was
just torture. I believe that they are trying to get me to
comment suicide. Why else would they just cause extreme pain
to someone who is defenseless against satellite technology.
This technology should not be used against the American population.
With remote neural monitoring and other technologies they have
complete control of everyone. So there is no need to induce pain on
anyone.
I want to let you know that you and your staff my not be your own.
They are torturing me. But if they were not they have the ability to
do everything perfect. They can raise anyone to a mental and physical
state that would allow them to be at their peck performance 24/7. I
am sure that some of the congressman and woman are at their very best
because of this technology. They have the ability to give you words
that you speak out of your mouth and those words would not be your
own. But could be very helpful in public speaking venues because you
would not miss a word.
They have the ability to bless you or curse you within the same
technology. If you are already one of those that have been blessed by
this I sincerely pray that you remember to protect the rest of the
civilization from it. Heaven or Hell is Congress's to create, we need
laws to protect us.
They control everything electronic, meaning all communications and
everything else. If someone is targeted they may not have the ability
to complain or notify anyone. If they do they may choose not to reach
out to friends and family because of the fear that the controller –
technician's might enslave anyone they come in contact with. I cannot
communicate in any way without them knowing it. If I know it then
they know it. No secrets of any kind. Not a password, account number
or anything! They are me.
The shootings previously mentioned could not have happened without
the controller – technician's knowledge or direct participation.
It is just technology that reads and controls the brain without any
technology on or inside the body. It is all from a satellite and it
can control every man, woman and child. We are no longer our own!
Protect us all. Every man woman and child that lives today or that
will ever live! Today's decisions within the government will affect
mankind for all eternity.
We as citizens are dependent on Congress to propose and enact laws
that benefit and protect it's citizens.
I am asking you to contact whoever (Congressmen 20 per week) you can and tell them to release us from this satellite technology that has enslaved me.
Thank you for your help.
https://youtu.be/oXlrPXhS41Q

No comments:

Post a Comment